Thursday, October 06, 2005

State of Play III: Social Revolutions conference begins tonight


The conference "State of Play 3 -- Social Revolutions" begins tonight. I've attended the first two and the topics covered are really fabulous -- it's all about real world law and the development of virtual worlds (i.e. the ultimate development of a Metaverse). Check out their website here. Also, Terra Nova is the official SOP3 blog, check there for blogging about the conference.

I'll bring my computer and will perhaps do some live blogging of certain panels at the conference over the weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott Fish said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/20/2005 9:14 PM  
Blogger Chris Cohen said...

Apparently it was a huge mistake to post about sat radio. Now I have this idiot above constantly spamming my site with links to his commercial websites that purport to be information about satelite radio.

I hate to even leave his profile link there. Scumbag.

10/20/2005 11:10 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Tired of Internet Spammers? Me too. I tried everything. I searched the web for hours and even talked to some people in real life and then I came across this fascinating website that solved not only my internet spam problem, but refinanced my home, got me out of debt, found me 345 lbs of true love and made my penis 3 feet long. It's all about cyborg monkey slaves.

10/23/2005 11:44 AM  
Blogger Chris Cohen said...

Thanks Tom, I'm all over that!

10/23/2005 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares < ? law blogs # > Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory