Thursday, November 17, 2005

Passed the New York Bar Exam!!

The title of the post pretty much sums it up -- I found out this morning that I passed the New York State Bar Exam!

I am certainly relieved. I should also note that so far everyone I've spoken to has reported that they also passed (including my girlfriend, for those who know us personally). In general, Cardozo has a pretty high passing rate, approaching 90% I believe, which is not bad at all as the NYS bar is supposed to be one of the most difficult. Thank god I don't have to go through that again...at least no time soon.

Tonight...bottoms UP!

Here's my thoughts (ok, rant) on the bar exam in a former post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Go Cardozo!

11/17/2005 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares < ? law blogs # > Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory